Dilins stands for Digital Library Network System for C-DATS.
This network has been constructed by the TUFS Digital Library Project for
C-DATS to carry out the following C-DATS missions.
The project has been developed and operated with a collaboration of Information
Processing Center teachers (Information Collaboration Center teachers,
since April 2006) and Tokyo University of Foreign Studies Library.
・TUFS Digital Library Project for C-DATS
- Building multilingual catalogue search database of historical materials in various Asian and African languages via internet.
- Preservation and sharing of Afro-Asian historical materials through digitalization.
- Working as a portal site for Asian and African Studies.
||Dilins top page
Dilins has moved to TUFS Library System on March 2007.
- Multilingual Retrieval has been moved to "Centre for Documentation & Area-Transcultural Studies (C-DATS), " one of the collections in Prometheus-Academic Collections.
*You can access search page of C-DATS collection by clicking above link.
When you want to search only C-DATS collection, use "[search] &
If you want to search all Prometheus-Academic Collections, please use "［search］&
[Simple-search]" field or click [HOME] link.
Please click "C-DATS, List of books linked full page images" to check books digitized by C-DATS.
- DL Site Cross Retrieval has been moved to VernaC (TUFS Library VernaC for Researchers and Librarians).
- C-Dats HUB has been moved to Detail of Dilins.
Statistics information and reports about Dilins are provided.